samedi 14 novembre 2015


The terrorist attacks took place near to our home in Paris yesterday. RIP to all the victims.
Hope you’ll understand that we are not in the mood to make the Gay Music Chart today.

4 commentaires:

  1. Take care. Every week I just hope to see the new songs that you bring. my prayers are with you an d your family. Sending love

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Thank you for your message. The entire civilized world stands and mourns with you and your neighbors. Please know how important it is to carry on...music, freedom, love, acceptance, and joy will win over senseless brutality, anger, and hate. Keep doing what you do best and love...that will be the best honor for those you have lost and the best revenge against those who hate.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. I agree with Matt but this is understandable and I was woried about you guys thank god you are safe all my love and regards.

    RépondreSupprimer